Do you love mountain biking, trail running, nordic skiing and other outdoor activities? Catamount is always looking for passionate outdoor enthusiasts to join our team! Part of what makes Catamount such a special place is the people that work here.
All jobs require a cover letter and resume. See individual listing for more information.
Position: Customer Service Representative
- Sales – trail use tickets, snack foods and gear, rental bikes
- Membership sales and computer entry
- Rent, clean, maintain and record rental bike use and maintenance
- Keep track of supplies for customer service. Inform Administrator when supplies are getting low for reorder
- Familiarize yourself with emergency protocol and report incidents
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work pace and customer service area
- Follow opening and/or closing procedures as appropriate
Qualification & Requirements
- 15 years old
- Ability to work independently on all duties listed above
- Experience with bicycle maintenance
- Familiar with the Catamount property
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to lift 20 lbs.
This is a seasonal part-time position.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Catamount Outdoor Family Center, ATTN: Tag Carpenter, 592 Governor Chittenden Rd, Williston, VT 05495